Audio Visual Account Manager-London-Permanent
About the job
- Identify client accounts within the named sectors, develop, negotiate and close business opportunities.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to meet pre-defined sales objectives.
- Understanding key target customer application needs and working with them to develop use cases for solutions within their organisation.
- Develop multi-level contacts across the key managed and prospect accounts.
- Retention & growth of existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services as appropriate
- Ability to develop and execute new business strategies and tactics for the vertical segments.
- Where appropriate cooperate with eco system partners and consultants to provide the required customer solutions.
Sales Admin & Reporting:
- Pipeline management utilising company CRM tool.
- Provide regular information on projects to support company forecast.
- Utilise company reporting tools & dashboards that measure and track individual and company performance.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience in an end user business development role or similar new business sales role.
- Self-motivated and performance driven.
- Good communication and presentation skills for middle to senior level client contacts.
- Sufficient technical competence from an AV and or networking sales environment.
- Demonstrable sales track record.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.