Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer
About the job
- All candidates must have at least three years’ experience in some or all of the following areas: Multi Room Audio Visual Systems, High End Home Cinema, Lutron, Crestron, Kaleidescape, Control4, Mechanical Automation, Aerial and Satellite distribution systems, Data networks and Panasonic PBX systems.
- Practical skills to be able to fit LCD/Plasma screens, projectors, install in wall keypads and have the relevant construction experience to do this.
- Competent Audio Visual knowledge including connectivity of AV equipment, including terminating of CAT5/6 and soldering.
- Good practical skills and an understanding of construction techniques in a residential environment.
- Ability to build and connect AV racks in a neat, efficient and professional manner.
- Be an efficient and hard worker and be able to stay calm under pressure and understand that work must be completed to a deadline.
- Client facing and be able to communicate with our client base.
- Candidate will require a full UK driving license.
- Programming experience of Lutron Homeworks, Crestron and Control4 would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to set up Data Networks, with secured Wi-Fi and VPN would be beneficial but not essential.