About the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Audio-Visual- Crestron Programmer, working for a well esteemed high-end residential AV company based in Central West London.
- Crestron programmer
- High-end Residential clients
- Permanent vacancy
- Start February 2019
- Excellent salary and overall package company are truly the market biggest leaders in their field and they are looking to expand their software development team another talented Crestron Programmer.
Key Skills and requirements:
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on the programming of several simultaneous projects
- Detail oriented
- Quick learner
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook), AutoCAD or Visio experience a plus
- Understands AV systems and signal flow
- Knowledge of AV system components
- Strong knowledge in audio visual technologies and integration, with construction and installation experience
- Professional presentation skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in Creston programming
- Experience with audio DSP device programming
- Attend training for certifications based upon the company needs
- Project related travel required
This is an excellent opportunity for a Crestron programmer looking to make the next step in their career. The successful Crestron programmer will have the opportunity to work on a wealth of exciting and new bespoke projects, while continuing their development within touch panel programming.
For further information please contact me on 02074046383 or email Gianni@prosperointegrated.com
looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.