Onsite Audio Visual Event Technician
About the job
The Position involves a high degree of exposure, working sometimes with management and directors of the services listed below.
Duties and responsibilities:
All services should be delivered punctually at scheduled times and in accordance with agreed SLA’s. The AV technician is expected to arrive in good time for the start of the scheduled meeting set-up time and remain until finished.
The Audio Visual Technician’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Video / Audio Conferencing
- Video / audio conference setup and support. Best efforts should be made to ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving / transmitting good audio / video.
- Site certification of all new and relocated video conference systems.
- Assist with support for video / audio conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify.
General AV Meeting Room Support
- AV equipment setup and support.
- Presentation / multi-media meeting room support, including duration support.
- Quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests from the AV Helpdesk.
Faults and Room Checks
- Carry out regular preventative room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure.
- Ensure that all faults are reported in the correct way and in a timely manner.
- Proactive maintenance / reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly.
- Carry out first line fault repairs.
- Carry out all power down / up when required, usually involving out-of-hours overtime commitments.
- Providing monthly statistics of workload using AVMI or client provided software applications.
- Manual data entry / completing daily schedule using various client applications.
- Liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts as appropriate.
- Assist with the creation of on-site documentation.
- Attend regular meetings with global AV teams to discuss service and operations issues.
Salary: £29,000 per annum
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.
For further information please contact Gianni@prosperointegrated.com or call 02074046383