Audio Visual Events Project Manager – London
About the job
Role: AV Events Project Manager
Location: West London (On-site when required)
Salary: £30,000 – £38,000 (depending on experience)
Prospero Integrated are currently seeking a technically hands-on Events AV Project Manager to join a live event production company based in West London and travelling on-site as of/when required. The ideal candidates for this role should have technical management experience for at least 3 years.
- Discussing event requirements directly with our clients
- Supporting our Account Managers in discussions of event requirements with our clients
- Producing accurate quotations
- Producing proposal documents
- Managing all aspects of the pre-production process including design and set build
- Managing all aspects of the delivery process
- Cost control of project budgets
- Producing and managing all administration document relating to a project including Health & Safety documentation and floorplans
- Producing costing schedules for the Accounts Department for invoicing
- Developing rapport and relationships with our clients
- Assisting colleagues with their events
- Working with the Head of Projects and the rest of the team to develop the department in general and the way we work with our clients
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
The above schedule details the main responsibilities of a Project Manager. However, it is important to stress that there is much more that a successful Project Manager can and should contribute. The culture of our Project Team and its relationships with colleagues and clients is at the heart of a successful business. It is critical that this is a culture that the team share and actively promote.
- Proven project management experience within the events industry would be advantageous
- Anticipates and reacts to change
- Knowledge of project management
- Proposal and report writing
- Working within an SME Company
- Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint
Behaviours & Competencies
- Looking for a ‘self-starter’ with a ‘can-do attitude’ and the ability to hit the ground running
- As we are an SME we require someone who is able to work both autonomously and as part of a close knit team
- The successful candidate will also be required to maintain current awareness of the events industry
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with excellent time management skills
- Ensuring customer needs are met at all times
- Effective at making decision
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An effective, and proven, problem solver
- Will be flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- Management of Financial Resources
If this position sounds like the next opportunity for you! Please get in touch with us today!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.