Audio Visual Production Manager – Events Industry
About the job
Role: Audio Visual Production Manager
Location: London (South East)
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Prospero Integrated are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and energetic Production Manager to join a thriving event production company within their technical AV team.
You will be based at their head-office in South East London and onsite as required. You will need to be flexible in working hours as working early mornings, late nights and weekends as that is the nature of the events industry.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to have a technical background within the AV industry and at least 2 years of production management experience in a similar role. We will also consider candidates from a technical manager role, venue management role or a similar position.
• Attend Client meetings to discuss and develop solutions for the client brief
• Prepare quotes and pitch documents
• Attend site visits and production meetings
• Book crew, technicians, equipment and transport
• Support the Client pre-event
• Assess health and safety requirements and create risk assessments and method statements for each event.
• Track the progress of each job and the documentation involved.
• Manage equipment, crew and transport on site and liaise with the venue and client on site at the event.
• Manage any changes that occur when on site
• Post event completion of costs, invoicing and all related paperwork
• Work with the team to constantly update equipment, processes and creative ideas.
• Manage relationships with key venues where we have an onsite presence.
• Experience within the Audio-Visual industry or Event production industry in a technical role with 2 years of experience in a project management role or venue management role.
• Sales experience with motivation to develop profitable new business.
• Methodical, structured and self-motivated person with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
• A well organised and calm approach to the job with meticulous attention to detail.
• Wide experience of a range of audio and video equipment and new technologies within the industry.
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent problem solver
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
• Good with the written word and grammar
• Team player
• Enthusiasm, energy and a ‘Can do’ attitude
• Ability to travel to office/central London out of hours
• Experience of working in bespoke venues around London where standards and working practices are heavily scrutinised
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Visio, and other visualisation software
• Experience of working with camera crews as an on-site director. A good understanding of editing techniques.
• Show calling experience for live productions.
• Use of CAD for drawing scaled plans.
If this position sounds like the next step for you, please apply and get in touch with Millie or Stephanie today. We would love to hear from you!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.