Audio Visual Project Manager – Hertfordshire
About the job
Role: Audio Visual Project Manager
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: Depending on experience
Prospero Integrated are currently seeking an experienced AV Project Manager to join a thriving event production company join their team based in Hertfordshire and supplying technical production needs all over the UK (mainly London), Europe, USA and EMEA. Our client is a well-established production company with a 35-year track record of delivering high-end technical production. Their client portfolio is continuously growing and developing at a great pace, they have several positions available at various levels within the business. This is a permanent role for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for taking internal briefs and managing given projects through quote/proposal and delivery. An existing client base is not required; however, it would be considered an advantage.
- Working with existing account managers and responding to client briefs
- Managing the event from brief to delivery
- Attend site and client meetings
- Producing proposals and quotes
- Working with clients to ensure delivery of successful events
- Liaising with logistics and all technical depts. to deliver the event
- Managing the onsite delivery of the event
- Build relationship with clients
- Become an integral member of the team
- Have a willing and helpful approach to work
- Must have experience and hands on knowledge of the production industry
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft office suite and PC competent.
- Full UK driving licence
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in the UK
If this position sounds like the next opportunity for you, please get in touch with Prospero Integrated today!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.