Audio Visual Project Manager-London
About the job
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute and finalise AV / VC integrated solutions projects according to deadlines and ensuring the project stays within budget. This includes co-ordinating resources, team members efforts and third-party contractors.
- Set achievable project acceptance criteria in conjunction with other teams and clients
- Approve cost sheets prior to order for assigned projects.
- Product installation project plans where appropriate
- Responsibility for on-site Health & Safety.
- Management of on-site work teams – both internal and contractor staff.
- Work with external project managers and third-party contractors on integration solutions of re-fits and new-build projects.
- On-site installation, programming and commissioning of all hardware products and software controlled hardware solutions.
- AV Project Management experience.
- Prince 2 qualification or equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- 2 years Project management experience
- Well organized with good attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Word & Excel.
For more information , please upload your CV or email Gianni@prosperointegrated.com