Audio-Visual Project Manager
About the job
Salary: Depending on experience (circa £35,000)
Prospero Integrated are currently seeking an experienced Audio-Visual Project Manager within the events production industry based in Nottingham. Our client specialises in hiring out AV equipment for a range of events throughout the country. Ideal candidates for this position should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the AV/Events industry!
- Preparing and managing quotes
- Client meetings, site visits and presentations
- Management of the pre-production process
- Coordinating staff, crew, equipment to meet deadlines within budget
- Assist with operating shows, rigs and de-rigs if required
- Experience with CAD software (ideally Vectorworks)
- Experience and knowledge in Audio Visual equipment and the events industry
- Hold full UK driving license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Creative thinking
- Happy to work flexible hours
Due to the nature of the live events industry working location and hours will be flexible and will include evening and weekend work. A full driving license will be extremely beneficial.
To apply for this position, please get in touch with Stephanie at Prospero Integrated today with your CV application and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.