Audio Visual Systems Programmer
About the job
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Perform programming tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Write and design bespoke Crestron Control System programs and GUI’s
- Installation of control programs.
- Produce system design costing and sales documentation.
- Manage and deliver on client design expectations from point of sale through to delivery
- alongside the project manager and his team of engineers.
- Assist Engineers with all aspects of testing job systems and software.
- Perform trouble shooting in the field as needed to achieve complete and functional
- Maintain an orderly filing system for all programs in line with Document Control
- Take an active role in product development and testing.
- Experience of programming lighting control systems Crestron / Lutron / Rako etc.
- An excellent knowledge of programming, programming languages and programming
- You will have ideally trained up to CAIP / CSP level and be willing to further develop your
- knowledge and programming skills.
- Strong IP and Network knowledge.
- Experience of high-end audio video systems and control systems such as
- Building Management Systems & other sub systems.
- An understanding of structured cable requirements, space allocation, power requirements
- and ventilation.
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems.
- Ability to test integrated system and train client on use.
- Proficiency with test and calibration equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blue prints.
- Good technical and presentation skills.
- CAD Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Full UK driving license.
- Current Passport valid for at least 1 year.
- Permission to work and remain in the UK.
For further information please contact me on 02074046383 or email Gianni@prosperointegrated.com
looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.