Audio Visual Technical Manager
About the job
Role: Audio Visual Technical Manager
Prospero Integrated have an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Events and Production company based in the London. Due to sustained growth our clients are looking for a Technical Manager to deliver extraordinary experiences for clients; from theme parks, visitor attractions to events and exhibitions. You will have the opportunity to work with their high end cliental across the industry.
- Project Management and Time lines scheduling
- Client facing as a key point of contact for all projects.
- Communicate project process and status, both internally and with the client, through regular project logs, reports and updates
- Overseeing and managing local install partner
- Overseeing and managing a local Project Manager
- Putting together production and creative budgets
- Tracking, approving and managing budgets and timelines and providing updates as required
- Financial accounting of all project in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Managing project schedules and staffing needs with in-house and subcontracted labour
- Coordinating production and creative meetings
- Ability to travel to client office and sites abroad on occasions.
- Minimum 10+ years solid track record / background in the audio/visual software or hardware industry imperative with experience of a/v installations, events, museums, theme park, corporate, galleries
- Project based experience / must have PM qualifications
- Some media or software experience
- Understanding of challenges in developing interactive media.
- Budgeting experience and ownership. Must love spreadsheets
- Experience managing teams of installers and install partners
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Global projects
- Lives in or near London
- A good relevant degree
If you are interested in this position please get in touch and apply with Victor today!