Audio Visual Venue Manager – Cheshire
About the job
Role: Audio Visual Venue Manager
Salary: £24,000 + overtime and bonus
Prospero Integrated are seeking an Audio Visual Venue Manager for a prestigious venue on behalf of a global production company, to be based in the heart of Cheshire. Our client is a full service technical solutions provider to the live event industry. They provide sound, light, vision, stage, power and media equipment and support to live event clients including Event Management and Production Companies throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
To provide technical advice and support to a number of hotels we work in partnership with, including up-selling our clients services where possible.
- To service and coordinate all AV requirements as requested by clients through the events team
- To contact clients in relation to future bookings within the venue and upsell our services where possible
- To offer technical advise and support to the sales and events team
- Ensuring that all kit is set up neatly and to a high standard.
- To generate proposals for events and work directly with clients to ensure that their event runs smoothly.
- To keep an on-going stock check of equipment stored on site
- Keep an up-to-date running sheet of work, along with submitting a weekly costs sheet.
- To act as a project manager, with the support of the Project Manager, for larger events.
- To work with the operation staff to ensure each room has correctly set up AV equipment
- To supervise any freelance staff who are working on our behalf.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 2 years’ experience working in the corporate AV hire and live events industry with a broad knowledge of audio visual, sound and lighting kit.
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Hands on knowledge of audio visual technical equipment
- Knowledge and experience of the hotel conference industry
- Client facing skills
- Good communication skills.
- Leadership qualities yet also a team player
- Smartly presented
- Attention to detail and a pride in their work
- Be able show good time management skills
- Full UK Driving License (minimum age 21 years, must hold license for at least 1 year prior)
- Be Computer Literate. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Visio, Word and Outlook. Hiretrack knowledge is also an advantage.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.