Audio Visual Warehouse Manager – Dubai
About the job
Role: Audio Visual Warehouse Manager
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reports to: Operations Director
Salary: up to 18,000AED per month
Expat package: Visa, Private Medical, Yearly flight home allowance and 25 working days annual leave
Prospero Integrated are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to join a well-valued client based in their international headquarters in Dubai. The ideal candidate for this position would need to have technical AV skills/knowledge and have at least 2 years experience in a similar role within the industry.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for maintenance and management of the company rental inventory and warehouse facility. They will be responsible for ensuring an efficient receipt, storage, preparation, testing and repairs of stock is carried out and that all equipment is ready on time and to a very high standard. They will also manage a team of Warehouse Crew dedicated to the preparation and maintenance of equipment.
- Daily Management and upkeep of Warehouse space and those persons scheduled to work within.
- Team management including: internal training, staff rota, assigning tasks, goal setting to maximise efficiency of the warehouse.
- Ensures company Health and Safety policy is followed throughout warehouse facility.
- General maintenance of warehouse and all rental assets
- Use of Company Rental system for logging of equipment (Hirehop).
- Quality control of all equipment (including cleaning, repairs, PAT Testing) to ensure all equipment leaves warehouse to a high standard.
- Performs basic service and repair of equipment, reports damaged equipment and arranges external repair where appropriate.
- Plans with the Operation Manager and Project Managers to ensure maximum efficiency in use of equipment.
- Manages the return of sub hired equipment to suppliers, ensuring equipment is complete.
- Manages stock levels of consumable warehouse items and orders where necessary.
- Follows company maintenance schedule for equipment.
- Oversees loading and unloading of materials, scheduling necessary trucks
- Suggests improvements to warehouse layout and organisation and oversees implementation of approved changes
- Previous experience of warehouse environment
- Strong experience and knowledge of AV equipment in similar environment
- Proactive, creative and imaginative problem-solver.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy when working under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Unfazed by unpredictable workload and changing demands
- Excellent communication, organisational and management skills
- Experience with Rental Management Software (Hirehop, Rental Point, Hire Track etc)
- Competent in MS Office
- Driving License
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.