AV Control System Programmer
About the job
Control System Programmer
Up to £65,000
My client, who is a specialist within Audio Visual Installations in meeting rooms, boardrooms and more, across the UK and in many countries around the world currently have an exciting opportunity for a AV Control System Programmer join the team and progress within the business as the company continues to grow.
Programming AMX/Crestron/Extron Control Systems and UI touch panel design.
- Provide remote support when called for by the Service team
- Attending client meetings to refine system design and control
- Complete ‘start to finish’ control system and UI design
- Advanced knowledge of SIMPL and VTPro
- Fresh GUI design and minor changes for existing touch panels
- Troubleshooting and debugging of new and legacy systems
- 6 years audio visual control system programming experience with AMX and Crestron software.
- Crestron P201
- Crestron CSP
- Extron Control professional
- AMX ACE certification
- Fully compliant with The Health and Safety at work act 1974
- Competent in the basics of networking
- Be competent using Photoshop or similar graphic design software
- Avixa CTS
- Clean driving licence and current UK passport holder