AV Flexible Support Technician
About the job
Flexible Support Technician
The main purpose of the role is to provide full technical onsite support across our London client sites. You will have exposure to a multitude of technologies in the Audio Visual and Videoconference area.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supply pre-planned and flexible operational cover on various sites based around London
- Setup/operation of integrated events spaces including high profile auditorium based results presentations and town halls.
- Videoconference/audio conference set-up and support with Cisco & Polycom systems
- Manage all aspects of the Video Calls from initial booking through to the monitoring and completion of all calls including scheduling and full systems operational testing prior to any high profile event.
- Prepare equipment for future events and meetings as required
- BAU audio Visual support to other areas of the business when required including meeting room support and offering a meet and greet service.
- Have the ability to work in a team together in addition to being a sole technician responsible for a client site and at times the main client interface.
- resolve any issues both face to face and remote efficiently and professionally
- Liaison with help desk & operations team to arrange backup support when required
- Any further administration duties necessary both off-site and on-site
- Have excellent communication, time management, presentation and organisational skills
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Be able to establish productive relationships with people at all levels
- Have a positive and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Ability to use own initiative appropriately
- Customer focused and strong ability to deal with individuals on all levels in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner
- Ability to learn new technologies with ease