AV Project & Client Manager – Events
About the job
Role: Project and Client Manager – Events / AV
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 + Bonus Scheme
Location: South London
Prospero Integrated are currently seeking a Project & Client Manager within the technical events/AV industry for a respected client of ours in South London. Our client brings awesome ideas to life via 3D projection mapping, large scale projections, creative technology, AV and event services to a wide range of clients including global brands, film and TV companies, the music industry, event organisers and marketing agencies. They can be seen delivering brilliant visual and creative technology projects for photo shoots, brand launches, art installations, PR stunts, music videos, advertising campaigns and much more and work internationally
You’ll be a key person in the team, taking our clients briefs and ideas and turning them into reality. You’ll ensure that all events and projects are delivered smoothly and that our clients all have a brilliant experience. You’ll have a background in events, AV or projection technologies and know what it takes to deliver visually brilliant projects. Most importantly, you’ll have bags of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. This is more important to us than having tick marks against every element of the job specification criteria.
Responsibilities/Duties of a Project and Client Manager
- Acting as a key day-to-day contact and project manager for our clients.
- Project managing from proposal to delivery, right through to reconciliation and review.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within budget and exceeding expectations.
- Producing project quotes, budgets and timelines.
- Acting to ensure our projects and events are delivered in a safe manner.
- Building upon and leverage strong client relationships with excellent client servicing.
- Advising our clients on suitable technical solutions (with assistance from our technical team).
- Increasing our enquiry conversion through solid proposals and sales techniques.
- Developing a roster of new clients through a strong sales strategy.
- Managing and negotiating with external suppliers including set-build and AV companies.
- Managing content briefs from proposal to delivery.
- Managing and reporting on budgets.
- Maintaining project schedules.
- Ensuring our risk assessments and method statements are produced.
- Attending recces, site visits and events/live projects.
- Building a solid network through attending industry events.
- Championing the brand and values.
The above is not exhaustive and other duties not outlined may form part of the employees’ job description.
- 3 years+ experience in event project management, AV project management or equivalent.
- At minimum, top-line technical knowledge of AV/projection/tech equipment.
- A good client handler.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Solid multi-tasker.
- Ability to lead projects from inception to delivery.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Competent at hitting deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience of 3D projection mapping/large scale projections/creative technology.
- Experience of Hire Software & CRMs.
- Full UK driving licence.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.