AV Project Manager
About the job
AV Project Manager – 35k + commission
Our client is an innovative agency that creates music and digital experiences for branded spaces.
They are looking for a strong/proven Project Manager within this industry who can offer a range of creative disciplines including AV production, music design and consultancy and technical expertise including digital media network design.
Their client list spans leisure, retail, health and fitness and luxury hospitality. The company uses music, audio, digital video and interactive screens to capture customer engagement in retail and leisure spaces.
You will be a major contributor to the agency’s on-going relationships with existing and an increasing stream of new clients. These range from international luxury brands to world-class iconic destinations. You will be liaising with the client’s brand and operations teams, as well as some owners and entrepreneurs. You will also be working closely with the Sales Team in their respective global locations, the Music and Technology teams, and the directors and co-founders of the business.
- Manage full life cycle of projects across various disciplines within our agency including client services, music, software development, audio visual installation services.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients and then deliver the onsite technical install.
- Attend client calls and meetings to support account managers on pre and post sales projects
- Liaise effectively with suppliers
- Manage the project scheduling, hardware configuration and technical support as and when required.
- Manage budget and AV engineers
- Provide formal quotes, agreements, sales collateral and technical documentation to clients where required
- Project management – you have solid project management skills with excellent time management, meaning you can oversee and monitor multiple projects simultaneously; you will be deadline and end user conscious, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Strong CAD design skills
- Strong AV /Technical skills in relation to advising on and installing Audio and Video Solutions to clients.