AV Technical Venue Sales Manager
About the job
Role: AV Technical Venue Sales Manager
Location: Unique venue, Central London
Salary: Up to £50,000 dependant on experience
Prospero Integrated are currently seeking an experienced Venue Sales Manager within the audio-visual events industry to join a well-known production company based at a unique venue in Central London.
The management of our client have a shared commitment that the company will provide a profitable delivery of presentation services combined with outstanding standards of quality within the management of our own resources, the delivery of our services to each other and to our clients. Within the above commitment you are responsible for the part of our delivery that includes:
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, at all levels across the venue.
- Responsible for the setup of all services from budgeting to final production, through management and delegation to relevant company departments and personnel.
- Line management of all on-site team members and any ad hoc freelance staff.
- Supervision of live events
- Liaising with external third-party providers to source equipment and technical labour.
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service are met a t all time.
- Marketing and promoting the company’s services – selling and cross selling where appropriate.
- Delivering financial results against annual and quarterly budgets and reporting internally and externally on forecasts.
- You are responsible for the smooth delivery of technical services within the meeting rooms at the client venue.
- This includes the preparation of the equipment we provide and the provision of technical support in the meeting rooms
- Full responsibility for all on-site stock and all short term delivered equipment and the maintenance of appropriate records to assist the management team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and ideally Keynote
- Some knowledge of CAD
- Degree educated
- Excellent client facing skills both in appearance and communication
- Possess strong sales capabilities
- Proven experience in guiding prospective clients through the technical and creative side of their event, from concept to delivery.
- experience within the corporate market
- minimum 2 years’ experience managing a team
- The post-holder should be a strong communicator (both verbally and written)
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- In addition to the above strong negotiation skills and multi-tasking are desired.
- The post-holder should have a flexible approach to work
- Be enthusiastic with good organisational skills
- A keen interest in the events industry with a proven track record of achieving sales targets, meeting KPI’s and management.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.