Contract AV Technical Project Manager
About the job
Role: Contract AV Technical Project Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: Contract (Pro Rata)
Prospero Integrated are looking for a super organised, motivated and AV Technical Project Manager to lead a team comprising of internal and external teams of Developers, Creatives, Programmers and Technical AV Integrators. Please note that this opportunity is a contract lasting around 5 months, rates will be negotiated.
If you are looking to work as part of a fast paced, growing, talented and driven team – where our clients’ work covers the entire digital spectrum from initial design content creation, screen-based technologies to projection-mapping to AR; mixed reality to experiential technologies – then we want to hear from you!
- You are collaborative, transparent, honest, show initiative and are driven by achieving amazing results for our clients.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills with our designers, developers, technicians, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- You have an outstanding attention to detail, and have proven success working directly with creative and technical teams.
- An understanding of the integration of Software and Hardware is key to the role.
- You will be passionate about current and emerging technologies and apply to specify hardware specs from extensive proven experience.
- Project based experience
- Minimum 8+ years solid track record / background in the audio/visual software or hardware industry imperative with experience of a/v installations, events, museums, theme parks, corporate, galleries
- Experience project managing:-
– software developers
– creative teams
– install technicians
- Understanding of challenges in developing interactive media.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in global projects
- A deep knowledge of all aspects of complex AV systems, including:- Show control, Audio, Video, Lighting, Networking.
- Proficient at managing complex large AV budgets and equipment specifications
- Adept at creating system schedules and schematics
- Able to produce AV layout drawings and associated drawings for construction.
- Familiar with projection coverage simulations and producing detailed CAD drawings showing mounting locations and angles.
- Ability to commission and fault find AV systems
- Excellent understanding of installations – equipment, server rack build, cable pulling
- Experience managing teams of installers and or partners. Procurement, onsite install,
- Tracking progress and standards.
- H and S requirements on building sites (Risk assessments and method statements) SSSTS qualification.
- Ability to program Medialon and Alcorn McBride show controllers
- Media server programming
- QSC QSys programming
- Lighting programming (Pharos Designer)
- Electrical standards
- Understand different audio, video and lighting protocols (dante, HDBaseT, sACN, Artnet)
- Brightsign Author
- Acoustic simulations
If you would like to be considered, please apply today!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.