Exhibitions Project Manager
About the job
Role: Exhibitions Project Manager
Location: West London, W3
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Prospero Integrated have an exciting opportunity available for an Exhibition Project Manager to join a well-established and long-running production company within the events/exhibitions industry. The ideal candidates for this role must have: Proven experience of design and construction within the exhibition environment. The role is primarily office based, at their headquarters in West London, with travel required within the UK, and overseas.
- Manage all projects from the beginning directing the client and taking briefs,
- Budgeting costs,
- Exhibition stand designing,
- Prepping and producing,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management – At least 2 of these years should be working within the exhibitions industry
- Adaptable to different situations, workloads and clients
- Knowledge/use of AutoCAD, Google Sketch Up and Hiretrack/Sage & QuickBooks
- Client facing/focussed
- Confident, self-motivated, energetic and a creative thinker.
- Courteous, personable and professional, with excellent communication skills.
- A natural team leader.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Highly organised, resourceful and proactive.
If this position sounds like the next opportunity for you, please get in touch with Millie or apply today!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.