In-House Senior AV Technician
About the job
Role: In-House Senior AV Technician
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £28,000
Prospero Integrated are currently searching for an experienced Audio Visual Technician to join a respected in-house client of ours and lead their AV department.
To be the technical lead in the operation of technical equipment in the venue, and other premises as the job may dictate.
- To be the technical lead in operating the AV systems and coordinating and supporting staff, the freelance team and suppliers as necessary.
- Responsible for the setting up and breaking down of all AV equipment to meet tight client timeframes and in accordance with current Health and Safety guidelines.
- Meeting and liaising with clients in a professional manner; interpreting and facilitating their meeting requirements whilst also maximising revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring all event recordings are made, completed and forwarded to the client in the required timeframe.
- Responsible for the operational status of AV equipment and ensuring that equipment is ready for use at all times.
- Researching and reviewing new industry developments and technologies including awareness of competitor’s facilities and then investigating feasibility of and developing solutions that deliver benefits.
- Responsibility for the venues use of the ONELAN digital signage system used for the grand staircase screen array and attend regular software training update sessions.
- Responsible for the booking of AV Technicians, freelancers and suppliers to meet the needs of the Venues Team and AV Manager.
- Agree, shape and deliver roadmap of priority projects as agreed with the Venues Team and AV Manager
- Strong supplier and freelancer management skills
- Ability to lift and move items of furniture and equipment with a qualification in manual handling and health & safety of AV equipment
- Working at heights certificate
- Managing departmental and or project budgets
- Strong ICT skills
- Extensive experience in a similar AV role
- Strong and resourceful problem solver
- Multi-discipline in lighting, sound and projection knowledge required
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Strong project management skills
- Strong customer service skills with an ‘extra mile’ mindset
- Keeps up to date with industry advancements and new technology
If this opportunity sounds like the next career move for you, please apply below or get in touch with Prospero Integrated today!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.