Integration Account Manager
About the job
Role: Integration Account Manager
Location: West London, with travelling on-site and occasionally to Birmingham
Prospero Integrated are currently working with a leading AV Hire & Installations company in London, who are expanding their team and searching for an Integration Account Manager. You will be primarily based out of their head office in West London, this role is on a permanent basis. Ideal candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position working within AV Integration. Our client provides a large array of audio-visual equipment & services in to various market sectors.
To maintain regular contact and develop good working relationships with existing clients to support with the development of conceptual ideas through to successful events in the integration market.
- The Integration Account Manager will be part of the design and sales team, supporting the sales team but with a specific focus on managing existing projects and client relations.
- To help provide detailed and accurate scope of works, costs and design.
- Ensure the appropriate handover procedures are followed to the Project Management team and Operations team.
- Maintaining regular contact and developing working relationships with existing clients
- Liaising with Clients and supporting with the development of conceptual ideas
- Communicating the requirements of the client concept to the Project Management team and Operations team
- Support AV Project Management team in the successful delivery of projects
- Liaise effectively within the Integration technical and operations team
- Any other duties as required
- Broad technical understanding in Video, Audio and Lighting technologies
- Understanding of the needs and growth of the company
- An up-to-date understanding of the AV marketplace including products and trends.
- Ability to understand project schedule and plans
- Good understanding of IT and networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Core Hours 37.5 hrs per week – Flexibility and availability out or hours is required subject to the requirements of the role
If this opportunity sounds like the next career move for you, please get in touch with Millie or Stephanie today on 0203 667 3355.