Live Events Project Manager – Cambridgeshire
About the job
Role: Live Events Project Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Prospero Integrated are seeking a Project Manager for a fantastic full-time opportunity based in Cambridgeshire. Our client is a creative live production agency, based in Cambridgeshire specialising in producing live and virtual events globally. As a growing business, our client are looking to expand their team with experienced Project Managers to work on a wide range of live events across the world. Therefore, experience in running events is essential. You will be able to take a job from initial quotation to invoicing and have experience in projection, audio & lighting.
Key Responsibilities of a Live Events Project Manager
- Lead the design, planning and implementation of projects
- Define the definition of project scope, goals, dependencies and deliverables
- Coordinate, manage and motivate project teams
- Manage the project budget, proactively monitoring changes to project scope, identifying potential problems and devising contingency plans
- Identify resources required, select appropriate project personnel and assign individual responsibilities
- Prepare and track project timelines
- Ensure that project team personnel apply the company’s installation methodology and quality standards
- Oversee prepping of jobs and work with the Warehouse Manager with regards to equipment, logistics and booking of kit using our stock management software (Hiretrack)
- Hold a basic knowledge of Health & Safety and liaise with venues to meet their requirements
- Due to the nature of our business this role will require weekend work and travel.
- Previous experience in a Project Management role within the Live Events industry
- Excellent people-management skills
- Good flexibility, able to adapt to ever changing situations
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Driving License
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.