Project Manager (CAD Skills) – Live Events
About the job
Prospero Integrated have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Project Manager from an audio-visual events background to join one of the well-established companies in the industry.
The position will be primarily based out of the company headquarters in West London near Acton. It is is on a permanent basis and offering a competitive salary. Ideal candidates for this role should have existing experience in a similar position or Technical Management.
- In this role you will be working within a team environment, managing on site and delivering projects and ensuring they are on time and within budget. You will be based in the office and on site meeting with clients to discuss their requirements.
- Working on projects across the UK and Europe we require a Technical PM to delivery high quality event solutions for our clients.
- The company specialises in video but also has excellent delivery of audio, lighting and scenic in house.
- With an inventory of high quality equipment in our West London warehouse, including D&B audio systems, Absen LED, Martin lighting, large scale Panasonic projection, full stage set design and our in-house video production studio, you’ll be working in a mid-size team to produce amazing results for our ever increasing client portfolio.
- Managing a variety of projects and ensure they are delivered on time and in budget
- Liaising with clients to ensure requirements are met
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with conference, meeting and award shows
- Proficient supplier knowledge and negotiating skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Creative problem solver and decision maker; resourceful
- Team-oriented whilst also being able to work autonomously
- Adaptability – to situations and ever-changing demands
- Highly organised – ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- A calm and flexible approach to handling pressurised situations
- Must have Technical Project Management experience
- Well versed in CAD design and AV solutions
- Must have experience of working in the audio visual industry
- Responsible for the planning and execution of multiple events across multiple territories which meet and exceed client expectations
- Leading on flagship events, roadshows roundtables, seminars, conferences and sponsored events
- Identify all audio-visual requirements of internal and external speakers along with collation of presentation deck
- Travel for site visits and on-site execution
- Responsible for accurate and timely budgeting and reconciliation of events
Due to the nature of the live events industry working hours will be flexible and will include evening and weekend work. A full driving license will be extremely beneficial.
If this opportunity sounds like the next career move for you, please apply today and get in touch with Millie at Prospero Integrated, we would love to hear from you!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.