Residential Audio Visual Consultant- Permanent-London
About the job
Purpose of the Role:
Working within a design/sales environment close to the Engineering function of our business you will be
producing sales proposals for residential projects. Reporting directly to the Divisional Director you will be
responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and developing new business opportunities within
our Residential division.
1) Preparing Sales Proposals of a very high standard for new projects for both new and existing clients.
2) Achieve Annual Sales Revenue target of £2m (Target Starts after 3 month grace period).
3) Maintain Sold Margin levels of above business at 30% or greater.
4) Creation of Service Contracts and focussed sales approach to ensuring all clients are offered and sold
a contract where possible.
5) Maintaining existing customer relationships.
6) Ensure that business objectives are achieved as set out by the Divisional Director.
7) Proactive sales strategy development, implementation and management in the Home Automation
8) Working with the Residential Business Development team to develop new business prospects.
9) The maintenance of a reasonable knowledge of product, partner, competitor and business drivers.
10) To provide plans, forecasts, reports and information regarding client requirements, business
performance and competitors as required.
11) Effective management of own time and appointments with clients.
12) Utilise established processes and procedures to facilitate smooth day to day operations.
Qualification and Experience:
We are looking for a person with a proven sales track record using a consultancy approach.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.