Senior Project Manager – Technical Events Industry
About the job
Position/Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Unique Venue in East London
Salary: Depending on experience
Prospero Integrated have an exciting opportunity available with a global events production company to lead the projects at a unique venue in East London. The ideal candidates should have at least 3 years experience in a Project Management position and have strong audio-visual technical knowledge and skills. The role of a Senior Project Manager is to supply technical, administrative and logistical support in the pre-production and on-site delivery of live events.
- Provide pre-production & on-site project management of shows, which will include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with event managers & venue team to produce technical specifications for shows.
- Liaise with specialist departments to ensure technically complex events are specified correctly at initial quoting stage.
- Provide technical expertise to clients, contractors and colleagues.
- Produce client quotations using R2, ensuring that the quotation is up to date at all times.
- Produce cable calls for all events, in conjunction with specialist departments where necessary.
- Inform and communicate with Project Co-ordinators to ensure the smooth preparation of events.
- Oversee the operational delivery of the event ensuring that all timelines are adhered to.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of the event, ensure that risk assessments and other documentation have been completed and potential risks have been highlighted to the Health and Safety team.
- Responsible for the management of the event including delivering briefs/ debriefs and ensuring updates are communicated efficiently.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers throughout the event.
- Act as the point of contact during the event and be responsible for any escalation of challenges including sourcing equipment and seeking alternatives when needed.
- Act as company representative on-site and at production meetings.
- Provide a link between the internal team and other departments to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement, ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Take a participative role in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
If this position sounds like the next career move for you, please get in touch with Millie at Prospero Integrated today!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.