Set & Staging Project Manager – Events
About the job
Role: Set & Staging Project Manager
Salary: £35-40,000 + package
Location: North London
Reports to: Director of Set & Staging
Prospero Integrated are currently seeking an experienced scenic carpenter/project manager to join a global events production company as Set & Staging Project Manager. The position is on a full-time basis and will be primarily based in their North London headquarters.
The role of the Set & Staging Project Manager is to work within our team processing scenic projects from conception to on site delivery. Taking client/internal team briefs and quoting accurately on the R2 System. Generating floor plans, construction drawings and the supporting Job Sheets. Specifying and ordering the necessary build materials. Briefing the construction team and managing some of the Installations.
You will require a good understanding of construction and carpentry methodologies, proficient with AutoCAD and have a high level of awareness of Health & Safety procedures.
Key Responsibilities of a Set & Staging Project Manager
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Participate in the company’s sustainability initiative and ensure, where possible, your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function.
- You will be required to develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships both internally and externally, in order to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
A 40 hour week working Monday to Friday, typically between the hours of 09.00 – 18.00 (with one hour lunch). You may be required to work evenings and weekends during busy periods in order to meet the demands of the business, including overseas travel as required.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.