About the job
Our Central London based client is looking for a VNOC Engineer, to join their expanding team. The VNOC Engineer will provide support and engineering services including troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of video conferencing, audio visual, projection, pro audio, video, control, and IP networks, either on clients’ sites or by remote support and diagnostics at the VNOC.
Key details of the The VNOC Engineer Job
- Accurately and quickly diagnose and remedy faults and problems. Troubleshoot electronic systems and equipment.
- Providing remote support to clients over the telephone and utilising remote support technologies at the VNOC.
- Assist with preventive maintenance of customer equipment.
- Train and instruct the customer on the proper use of the equipment.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and drawings and reporting and remedying any discrepancies.
- Responsible for accurate tracking on time sheets, service/installation tickets and inventory items.
- Research and obtain information on position specific training opportunities.
- Responsible for updating all manuals, safety practices, and technical information held.
The VNOC Engineer Skill set required
- CTS formal qualification or equivalent VC accreditation is desirable.
- A full working knowledge and understanding of VC technologies and network applications is essential.
- A full working knowledge of communications and audio visual systems and system components is essential.
- Hold recognised VC installation or support accreditation or qualification, or equivalent combination of education and related field experience.
- 3 years’ minimum experience in the testing, fault finding, servicing, maintenance, engineering and installation of electronic audio visual systems, or related field.
- Working times – 40 hours per week across 24/7 on a rotating shift basis
The VNOC Engineer position is based at the VNOC in Canary Wharf, where the job will include help-desk based video and telephone support to be provided to inbound client and colleague enquiries. The role is based on a 24/7 rotating shift pattern.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and wish to hear more please apply with your updated cv.