About the job
Prospero are working with an amazing Home Automation company who are looking for an KNX Engineer to join their engineering team in the heart of London.
As a KNX Control Systems Engineer you will perform both offsite and onsite implementation of various control systems, including but not limited to KNX. Working as part the technical team, you will assist sales/projects/service departments with design, implementation and support as required.
You will work alongside 3rd party contractors to ensure seamless integration with supporting sub systems, with the common objective of a high level of client satisfaction.
The role is client facing and will require you to work closely with customers and other professionals to achieve the desired results. There are excellent opportunities for career progression in the long term, and to keep up to date with the cutting edge of AV and home automation technology, whilst working on unique and exciting projects
- Installation & commissioning of KNX and various other integrated systems
- Mixture of office & on-site works
- Obtaining client approval of integration requirements
- Offsite testing where possible simplify onsite implementation
- Complete timesheets or service ticket details as required
- Onsite implementation and commissioning of systems
- Design assistance to the sales department
- Installation & commissioning for the projects department
- Remote & on-site support for the service department
- Completion of snagging process within reasonable timeframe
- Attend formal handover meetings as required
- Core working hours for this role are 08:30 – 17:30
- Overtime payable if exceeding 1 hour
- Overtime instructed by line manager is payable at 1.5 * hourly rate
- Self-appointed overtime is payable at standard hourly rate (approval required)
Our client has built an outstanding reputation for the design, supply, installation and support technology control solutions into the high end residential sector. Predominantly this market is in the greater London area. Over this period our client has established a first-class service capability. Providing its clients with a bespoke ‘Concierge’ capability.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply with an updated cv!