Account Manager – Live Events
About the job
Prospero Integrated have an exciting opportunity available within a thriving audio-visual hire/production company as a technical Account Manager based out of their headquarters in Coventry, West Midlands.
Our client provides audio-visual hire and production services to the corporate and events markets across the UK. This position is ideal for candidates who are currently working within the events and AV industry in a similar position or Account Management role.
The main duties of a Technical Account Manager include:
- Building a solid network through attending industry events.
- Acting as a key day-to-day contact for our clients.
- Managing, negotiating and producing quotes, budgets and timelines.
- Building upon and leverage strong client relationships with excellent client servicing.
- Cold calling, follow up new leads and follow-up/touch base calls with potential clients to get the opportunity to quote for business.
- Advising our clients on suitable technical solutions (with assistance from our technical team).
- Increasing our enquiry conversion through solid proposals and sales techniques.
- Developing a roster of new clients through a strong sales strategy.
- Managing content briefs from proposal to delivery.
- Managing and reporting on budgets.
- Maintaining project schedules.
- Championing the brand and values.
- You should be highly motivated with proven experience in an account management/sales capacity.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the live events & AV market
- Have a desire and ability to manage all aspects of winning and developing new accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a confident and professional client facing approach within the corporate field.
- Be able to work flexible hours when require with the ability to travel throughout the UK and Europe.
Due to the nature of the live events industry working hours will be flexible and will include evening and weekend work. A full driving license will be extremely beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a fantastic company. If this sounds like the next career move for you, please apply today and get in touch with Millie at Prospero, we would love to hear from you!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.