Assistant Technical Project Manager
About the job
£30,000 – £40,o00
Our client are looking to grow our technical team and are seeking an Assistant Technical Project Manager to support their virtual studio facilities, as well as our physical AV and lighting installations worldwide.
We’re looking for a candidate with technical experience in the audio visual installation sector, and experience working in the fast-paced event industry.
The successful candidate will be a technical all-rounder with an aptitude for learning new skills, have a can-do attitude, be a problem solver and enjoy a challenge.
- Assisting Technical Project Managers with managing the technical elements of a job, from the point of quotation up until the point of delivery.
- Assisting with the management of the on-site technical team to ensure that the delivery of the job is both efficient and technically sound.
- Stepping in as an operator on-site during major productions and events where necessary.
- Installing/de-rigging equipment to the highest level of quality and in line with health and safety standards.
- Liaising with clients and our sales team both in advance of and during an event to ensure that the client receives sound technical advice at all times.
- Contributing to post-event review meetings.
Qualifications and pre-requisites
- Strong technical ability – A broad technical knowledge base across all areas of video, sound, lighting, networking and IT.
- Experience in delivering technical, large scale live events.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility – the ability to travel and also facilitate overtime including early mornings, late evening and some weekend working.
- Highly client focused (as delivering the best quality service to our clients is at the heart of what we do)
- A great team player.
If you feel you fulfil the above criteria for this role please send your CV into us today!