Audio Visual Business Development Manager
About the job
Prospero integrated are looking for an experienced Audio Visual Business Development Manager for their already successful sales division.
- Audio Visual Business Development Manager
- London & South East
- £140,000 OTE
- Based from home with company car
- Permanent contract
This position regularly works in a team of individuals with varying degrees of expertise and influences internal and external customers to achieve a mutually desirable outcome. This AV BDM Vacancy will make recommendations to internal parties and customers in regard to concerns or issues, and ensure resolution of any problems working closely in conjunction with assigned clients.
This role must regularly communicate answers to complex questions and respond to detailed inquiries. This position handles and is expected to protect all internal and external confidential information and must utilize discretion and judgment based on company policies and procedures. Responsible for interaction with all Operations and Corporate Services departments including, Sales, Purchasing, Accounting, Engineering, Production and Logistics to ensure the successful execution of all products.
- Drives Revenue through recognition and realization of opportunities through pipeline and client development.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to build new opportunity
- Works with customers and our clients resources to leverage our clients products and services to enhance customers’ business and grow opportunities.
- Develops Sales annual account action plans.
- Drives profitability revenue growth year over year in target markets.
- Meets and exceeds monthly and annual revenue goals through new business and account development.
- Manages relationships with Manufacturers (OEMs), distributors and resellers to further sales opportunities and to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Tracks and maintains all account activity in the company CRM application (Vision)
- Provides input into pricing, positioning and strategy within assigned territory, verticals or markets.
- Provides sales forecasts and other reports to management as required.
- Develop and conform to company technical standards and practices.
- Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative Solution Selling sales approach
- Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision makers, build interactive components for all renewal and new business proposals, build interactive presentations that outline features, benefits and unique selling points of interactive properties.
- Generate a pre-determined level of new business revenue for our clien with special attention to net revenues.
- Maintain current knowledge of interactive products and industry trends.
- Prepare weekly sales reports, activities and revenue reports.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Must be comfortable managing relationships with executive level contacts.
- Excellent ability to successfully interface with clients and handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Dedication and commitment to get the job done.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts.
- Successful track record of winning and closing deals in competitive environments, as well as identifying new opportunities.
- High capacity to learn and adapt.
- Limited weekend and/or night work may be required
- Domestic travel requiring multi-night stays within and at times outside the local work area
- International travel may be required
- Valid driver’s license is a requirement.
- Current valid Passport is desirable.
- Must be willing to complete background checks as required by current or future contracts
- Must be willing to apply for security clearances, suitability, and other related clearances to be able to work at certain customer locations
If you are keen to work as part of a successful sales team, selling top of the range Audio Visual equipment, please apply with an updated cv today.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.