Audio Visual Pre-sales Engineer
About the job
Job Title: Audio Visual Pre-sales Engineer
Reporting to: Senior Business Manager
Department: Client Direct Sales
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week, flexibility required
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic Client Direct Sales Team with the purpose of supporting project proposals for new and existing clients both locally and globally. This role will be an integral part of the Company’s future growth with scope to progress and develop as the role evolves.
- Providing pre-sales technical support
- for the Client Direct Sales Team
- Attending client briefings and scope meetings with sales colleagues
- Preparing technical proposals & quotations that are engaging and professional
- Conducting site surveys with business managers
- Agree and manage schedule of work as assigned by the Sales Manager
- Working as part of the Client Direct.
- Team providing costing advice and improving processes
- Assist in the standardisation of design and products
An excellent knowledge of the AV environment and both new and established technologies.
Excellent technical knowledge of AV equipment, design concepts and solutions including IT and networks.
Experience of AV systems and their component parts
Understanding of client needs, room environments and use
Good understanding of Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills, CAD & Visio knowledge
CTS-qualified, internal training to CTS-D can be provided
Excellent organisational skills, strong written English
The ability to deliver under pressure with minimum supervision
To communicate effectively with people at all levels
Able to work well within a team environment
Ability to manage multiple tasks & progress priorities