Audio Visual Sales Support
About the job
Main Purpose of Position
Supporting the UK sales teams with administration to enable them to be more efficient and effective.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the sales management team with business intelligence data that allow them to run their business as efficiency as possible
- Work with sales team to build credible business forecasts using the CRM platform
- Work to build & execute credible sales commission plans
- Work with finance to ensure sales commissions are paid as per key performance indicators in compensation plans
- Monitor the inbox.
- Collate reports as and when required
- Update and maintain team databases
- Act as a point of contact for the sales team within the office and between departments
Experience ,Skills and Attributes Website salary
- Expertise in PowerPoint & excel needed with an understanding of MS Dynamics CRM an advantage
- Be organised, persistent and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
- Being able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure is essential.
- Be able to work as part of a team whilst being self-motivated.
- Ability to work to a high and accurate standard.
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with all manner/level of colleagues and clients from company executives to building contractors.
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To be discussed
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.