Senior Audio Visual Events Technician
About the job
• Senior Event Technician
• Based in Central London
• Permanent vacancy
• Excellent salary and package
• Start February 2019
• Corporate event venue ‘white glove’
The Senior Event Technician’s prime function is to provide Event and VC technical support across all event spaces. Operation of Event Specific equipment includes – Audio Desk, Vision Mix, CCU and providing Webcast and Video Conferencing and show calling services. The Senior Event Technician with also understand and take on the Event Manager position where required for Holiday and Sickness coverage and high levels of business activities.
• A deep technical understanding of digital and analogue audio and video signal processing standards and protocols and familiarity with the Audio Visual engineering disciplines associated with complex environments such as auditoria, board rooms and flexible presentation spaces
• Diploma or degree in live event production or related discipline
• Three years’ industry experience in field’s relation to live event production
• InfoComm Essential of AV Technology
• InfoComm CTS
This is an excellent opportunity for an event technician who is looking to take the next step in their career, working at a very prestigious client based in Central London. The successful senior event technician can expect to join an experience team, with ample room for growth and development.
For further information please contact me on 02074046383 or email Gianni@prosperointegrated.com
looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.