Audio Visual Systems Programmer-London
About the job
My client is currently on the market looking for new Systems Programmer to work on new sites based in London.
- Skilled in Crestron Simple Windows programming to P301 / Masters level
- Experience with Crestron Fusion
- Other experience with AMX (SVSI), Extron programming an advantage
- AutoCAD or Visio experience a plus
- Understands A/V systems and signal flow
- Knowledge of A/V system components
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To develop control software and touch panel designs for projects assigned to you by the Programming Manager
- Read system schematics and consultants specifications / briefs before commencing work
- Work alongside the Project Manager on site to ensure that the project is completed
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.
For more information please upload your CV