Venue Audio Visual Project Manager
About the job
Role: Venue Audio Visual Project Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £35-45,000 (Depending on experience)
Prospero Integrated are searching for an experienced and technical Audio Visual Project Manager to be based at a prestigious venue working for one of the UK’s leading technical production companies. You will be based at an events venue in the heart of Central London, near Moorgate. Ideal candidates for this role should have at least 2 years experience in a similar position.
The role of Project Manager is to supply technical, anistrative and logistical support in the pre-production and onsite delivery of live events as determined by the Director.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Liaise with event managers & venue sales team to produce technical specifications for shows.
- Liaise with specialist departments to ensure technically complex events are specified correctly at initial quoting stage.
- Provide technical expertise to clients, contractors and colleagues.
- Produce client quotations using R2 (training will be provided where necessary), ensuring that the quotation is up to date at all times.
- Produce cable calls for all events, in conjunction with specialist departments where necessary.
- Inform and communicate with venue technicians and where necessary Head Office Coordination team to ensure the smooth preparation of events.
- Oversee the operational delivery of the event ensuring that all timelines are adhered to.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of the event, ensure that risk assessments and other documentation have been completed and potential risks have been highlighted to the Health and Safety team.
- Responsible for the management of the event delivery team including delivering briefs/ debriefs and ensuring updates are communicated efficiently.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers throughout the event.
- Act as the point of contact during the event and responsible for any escalation of challenges including sourcing equipment and seeking alternatives when needed.
- Act as company representative on-site and at site visits and event planning meetings.
- Provide a link between the team at the venue and other departments to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Take a participative role in the company’s sustainability initiative and ensure, where possible, your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function.
You will be required to develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships both internally and externally, in order to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with Prospero Integrated today! We would love to hear from you.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.