AV Account Manager
About the job
Prospero are seeking an experienced London based Account Manager to account manage physical, hybrid and virtual events, predominantly in the London area.
We’re looking for a candidate with extensive account management experience working with a variety of high end clients from corporate to retail and beyond. The ideal candidate will also have technical knowledge and experience within the event sector.
The successful candidate will have excellent account management skills, the ability to multitask and should thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Acting as a main point of contact for designated accounts, you will account manage a variety of events from the point of quotation through to delivery.
- You will provide professional and technical advice, managing clients’ requirements, liaising as to client specifications and operational deliverables to ensure consistently high client satisfaction levels are achieved.
- On occasions and when required, assisting with the supervision of the on-site technical team, external crew and the management of equipment.
- Liaising with clients and our technical and ops teams both in advance of and during an event to ensure that the client receives the highest level of service at all times.
- Contributing to post-event review meetings and regular Sales meetings.
- In addition to maintaining excellent working relationships and nurturing your client base, you will promote our services and identify new opportunities to secure future business..
Qualifications and pre-requisites
- Experience in account management of high end live technical events (experience in the account management virtual and hybrid events would be advantageous)
- A broad technical understanding (ideally across all areas of video, sound, lighting and IT).
- Commercial awareness and Budgetary skills – demonstrate a clear understanding of company business and the ability to effectively balance cost, quality and ensure profitability.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility – the ability to facilitate overtime including early mornings, late evening and some weekend working.
- The ability and willingness to travel – it is expected that you will predominantly be working in and around the London area, however you will need to travel to our head office in Harlow Essex and further afield as required.
- Highly client focused (as delivering the best quality service to our clients is at the heart of what we do)
- A great team player
If you feel you fulfil the above criteria please send your CV into us today!