AV Business Development Manager
About the job
Business Development Manager.
Location – Feltham Middlesex / London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join an established technology company, already a well-respected supplier in its current market sector but looking to expand growth into the wider corporate market place. The company has installed large scale AV solutions in the UK and abroad to major corporate blue chip companies within its current market sector but now seeks to expand into other market sectors and requires a self-motivated driven sales professional to work with and be part of the existing Installations team of design and project managers to find and develop new AV sales opportunities.
This is newly created role, you will be promoting the range of Audio Visual services we offer to end users focusing on the Corporate market place.
- Actively developing new business
- Generating and converting leads
- Researching and contacting new prospect businesses
- Securing a pipeline of ongoing profitable revenue
- Work closely with all internal departments of the business to ensure all services of the business are offered and upsold
- Booking and attending client meetings
- Presentation preparation and pitching
- Networking at events and trade shows
- Building long lasting relationships with key clients
- Attending events on-site if required
- Development & maintenance of CRM System.
- Targeted HTML/Marketing Campaigns.
Candidates must have AV Sales experience selling professional AV solutions, ideally large screen display technologies including Projectors, LED Screens, and Large Format Displays to end user clients.
Suitable candidates will have experience working for an AV Systems Integrator or AV Solution provider and able to show a good technical understanding of general AV products.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to present, negotiate and close opportunities at all levels of customer seniority.
We are seeking an individual with a proven record of achieving sales targets
They should be able to show a history of a range of projects in which they have successfully identified, developed and closed key opportunities in current and previous positions
If you feel you fulfil the above criteria please send your CV in today!!