AV Home Automation – Project Manager
About the job
AV Project Manager – Nottingham
Our AV residential client is looking for a Project Manager with a can-do attitude and commitment to delivering exceptional projects consistently.
You will be responsible for each and every installation ensuring they are delivered safely, efficiently and immaculately.
The ideal candidate will come from an engineering background and have practical experience of the AV residential technologies including Crestron, Control 4, Lutron and all AV residential install:
- Controlling company diary for engineering resource
- Creating of RAMS for projects
- Liaising with Design team to ensure drawings are accurate for site
- Ordering of stock for c. 30-50 installations per week
- Organising logistics for delivery of equipment to Engineers and Partners
- Dealing with any issues on site from 8 internal Engineers and 20 Partners
- On site meeting with Engineers on day 1 of large projects to set expectations of finished product
The role will be split 50/50 from the office and field.