Residential AV Installation Engineer
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Residential AV Installation Engineer, for an excellent home automation company based in Central London.
Our client specialises in high end residential installations across London and the South East of England.
They have a need for a highly technical and engineering-minded AV Installation Engineer/Senior Engineer who is now looking for a long term career as opposed to just a job. You must be a tried and tested residential installation engineer with residential audio visual experience of installing bespoke AV solutions into end users’ homes
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Understanding and interpretation of wiring designs and schematic drawings
- Rack build and commission
- Hardware installation and programming knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines and within budget
- Above-average fault finding skills
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Experience of User training
- Customer relationship management (Client Facing)
- Excellent timekeeping
- Clean UK Driving License
In addition to the above, you will need to be able to provide regular written job reports and be able to liaise and work alongside respective trades
A working knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
Control4, Crestron, HDMI matrix systems, (DM, Wyrestorm etc.) TCP/IP Networking (Cisco, ZyXEL), Lighting Control (Crestron, Lutron, Rako), Sonos, Satellite and TV distribution systems.
If you’re interested in this role please apply with your updated CV today!