AV Project Manager
About the job
AV Project Manager
My client, who is a specialist within Audio Visual Installations in meeting rooms, boardrooms and more, across the UK and in many countries around the world currently have an exciting opportunity for a AV Project Manager to join the team and progress within the business as the company continues to grow.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and management of Audio-Visual installations.
- Project plans and recommending any modifications that may be needed for the successful sign off and job commissioning,
- Ensuring the jobs are completed within budget and defined timescales.
- Provide detailed post project de-briefs to all parties concerned ensuring continued quality improvement through the business.
Knowledge & Key Skills
- Managing engineers and programmers on site
- Conducting Site Surveys
- Conducting post installation inspection
- Adherence to site rules, procedures and H&S
- Creation of RAMS for site installations
- Communicating job progress to Resource Planner, Sales, Customers & site contacts
In office 50%
- Business take on owner – responsible for all project documentation including RAMS & Installation schedule
- Oversee all commercial facets of multiple AV projects simultaneously including budgets, timescales & contractual obligations
- Project programme creation
- Decipher CAD drawings ensuring adherence to required solution
- Minimum of 3 years audio visual experience with knowledge of all aspects of Audio Visual, Video Conferencing, Digital Signage, Control Systems, and programming
- Clean driving licence
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Avixa CTS/Prince2 or equivalent i.e. Agile
- Able to work under own direction
- Good PC skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project Management applications
Excellent salary, competitive package on offer and a great opportunity to join a company to help progress your career to the next level.