Embedded Application Developer – Edinburgh
About the job
Prospero have partnered with a leading manufacturer of audio equipment who are looking for an Embedded Application Developer to join their engineering team in the idyllic city of Edinburgh.
- Embedded application developer
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Amazing company to work for
Our client is the leaders in the audio manufacturing market and has been for the past century. They have an amazing team working out of their beautiful Edinburgh location which makes for a tranquil work environment.
For this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of firmware development experience with C/C++ (OOD)
- Experience of the full product life cycle.
- An understanding of key software design principles such as separation of concerns, high cohesion and low coupling to facilitate reuse and maintainability in software architectures, designs and implementations;
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with writing unit tests to ensure high quality code.
- Effective communication skills (teleconference, on-line, and in-person).
Would you like to work in an environment of innovation and technical excellence, a place where you will need to work both independently and as part of a team, whether local or geographically separated.
You will help to develop professional audio products, both wired and wireless. This is your chance to be part of history, are you ready for the challenge?
Apply with an updated cv today for more info!