About the job
Prospero Integrated are looking for an installation Engineer who will provide technical and installation support for AV equipment in various sites, Museums, Theme Parks, Visitor Centers, Corporate Establishments and Retail Stores primarily in the UK and Europe but also worldwide.
Key Skills required by the post holder
- Strong ability to work alone and on own initiative
- Be a good team player
- Ability to carry out installation activities on time, on spec, and to keep to the budgeted number of hours per project
- Be organised, flexible and able to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Very good communication skills
- To have a good understanding of 1st and 2nd fix AV installations
- Have excellent soldering, crimp and terminating skills
- Ability to work from instructions from Project Engineers and Project Managers, but also to think laterally and suggest engineering solutions on site
- Have strong mechanical skills
- The ideal candidate will have at least one year’s experience of production and wiring methods and carried out previous installation work in the electrical / AV industry
- The ideal candidate will have a background from AV, electrical or electronic industries
- Be willing and able to work both in Edinburgh and on customer sites in the UK, Europe and world wide
- Wiling to work away from home as and when required
- A full driving license and passport is essential
This is an exciting opportunity, to work for a worldwide audio-visual company that has extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Please apply with your CV or contact us on 02074046383- Opt 2 to hear more.