Residential AV Project Manager
About the job
Prospero are currently working with an award-winning provider of residential AV/Home Cinema solutions ranging from basic cabling through to high-end domestic AV systems. They currently have an active requirement for a Project Manager to join the team and hopefully hit the ground running.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Minimum 3 years Residential AV Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of AV Control Systems such as: KNX and Control4.
- Experience with CCTV & Access Control.
- Experience running jobs with a value of £350K+
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Manage entirety of the project from start to completion.
- Work with Sales, Design, Installation and Co-ordination teams to ensure smooth running of project.
- Support, assist and train junior members of the team.
- Management of Installation Engineers/Lead Engineers
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who are offering a competitive salary and package.