Sales Manager – Events Lighting
About the job
Role: Sales Manager – Events Lighting
Location: Dubai (relocation package on offer)
Salary: Negotiable + Package
Prospero Integrated have an exciting international opportunity available, working with a leading AV distributor in the UAE. The role available is for a Sales Manager within Events Lighting and Broadcast, the role is on a permanent basis and they will consider candidates relocation for the UK.
Our client is a leading distributor of professional Audio Visual and Lighting manufactures in the Middle East is looking to hire a results-driven Sales Manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in the stage/rental and broadcast market.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced industry professional, with proven backgrounds in the events industry. A successful candidate combines a passion for stage lighting and audio visual systems with a competitive and creative business sense. The candidate will look to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and build long term relationships with a willingness to travel regularly in order to work directly with clients in their own environment is a priority.
- Drive all Product sales activity within the Middle East through stage/rental and broadcast market.
- Schedule and arrange regular demonstrations to prospective clients in their own facility
- Able to lead and scale a team to grow this market segment
- Submit a Monthly detailed business plan identifying: sales objectives, sales opportunities, and sales forecasts for the Quarter.
- Participate in sales activities including: customer visits, telephone contacts, trade seminars, product demonstrations and customer training seminars.
- Negotiation to win orders with most beneficial commercial and financial terms.
- Responsible for development and analysis of market information for strategic planning purposes.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information on CRM/ERP system.
- Work with Marketing Team to develop strong reference portfolios and promote the brands in the Lighting/Rigging Division.
- Develop close relationship with technical support and application teams to support you.
- Collect and report information on all competitive activity within the assigned territory.
- Create demand for brands/products by demoing to end users.
- Be active in the local and regional market to support customers that may need after sales service support or have technical queries.
- Work with the orders department to schedule purchase orders of the brands in the lighting division.
- Work with the orders department to process the client’s orders and make sure that the clients are happy with the delivery of goods.
- Work to establishing and build team around the lighting division and to expand the product offering/portfolio
Behaviours & Competencies
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Must have expertise in the audio visual and broadcast industry
- Basic electrical and lighting knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM/ERP system, professional stage and events lighting solutions
- Preferred Pre Sales design of lighting solutions, Calculating Electrical load requirements.
- Design Lighting Set-Ups
- Minimum of three years of experience in one of the following disciplines lighting or video
- should have DMX and events lighting experience
- Highly motivated and target driven individual with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to find out further details, please forward us an up to date CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.