Scenic Department Manager – Events
About the job
Role: Scenic Department Manager
Location: SE London
Salary: Dependent on experience
Prospero Integrated are looking for an experienced manager to run our client’s Scenic department. You will bring your ideas, experience and high build standards, and in return they will give you what you need to develop a great team producing some outstanding work.
Responsibilities/Duties of a Scenic Department Manager
- Get to know our small but enthusiastic team of scenic planners, builders and installers
- Make sure that your people have what they need to do their job safely and superbly
- Work closely with other departments to co-ordinate projects and solve challenges
- Follow the journey of what your team builds from pen and paper through to realisation on site
- Craft strong supplier relationships with like-minded companies
- Manage the pennies so that the pounds manage themselves
- Be a great example to your team
- Possess Yoda-levels of materials knowledge and organisational skills
- Communicate well in writing and in talking
- CAD and Adobe software skills
- A knowledge of 3D design knowledge
- Be cool, calm and above all, professional in your approach
If you think this sounds like you, apply today!
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.