Site Manager – Scenic Production
About the job
Prospero Integrated have an exciting opportunity available for a scenic Site Manager based across various locations in Central London, working with a leading supplier of bespoke scenic design, primarily serving clients in the arts and heritage sectors.
Our Site Managers work alongside the Head of Site to plan, coordinate, deliver, and install projects for our prestigious clients. The role manages a team of varying sizes and largely freelance, sub-contract craftsmen, carpenters, fabricators, finishers depending on the project.
- Ability to oversee and enforce all onsite Health and Safety regulations.
- To be able to complete RAMS for general site and job specific works.
- To comply with site-specific rules and regulations.
- Ability to oversee deadline-driven site production.
- Ability to motivate, develop and manage the team, ensuring that they are aware of and meet set deadlines.
- Competent computer skills. Our client uses online reporting and scheduling systems.
- Proven experience of having built solid relationships with clients and ability to manage their expectations and requests within the agreed specification.
Ideal candidates will hold the following qualifications, however training may also be given.
- First Aid
Normal site working hours are 08:00 -18:00 Monday-Friday. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility is required in working evenings and weekends, although it is expected that such work would be minimised in planning, organisation and pro-activity. Occasional travel to manage sites outside of London and Europe will be required.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.