Technical Designer Vacancy
About the job
My Client is an a multiple award-winning smart home and audio-visual company, they’re currently looking for a Technical Designer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Located in Central London they work on luxury residential, and high-end commercial projects. These range from oneroom home cinema installations to fully-integrated multi-million pound homes, and large scale multi dwellings. These projects are predominantly in Central London and the home counties, however they also have active projects internationally in Asia and Europe.
The Salary will be dependant on experience.
The right candidate will have:
- Minimum 2/3 years experience of AV from a high-end residential background.
- Excellent design skills and fully versed in: AutoCad/Revit, Visio, Office suite, Sketchup (desirable), Indesign (desirable)
- Familiar with producing detailed technical drawings: plans, elevations, schematics, details, etc.
- Familiar with UK residential construction processes, methods, terminology, etc
- Experience with home automation, multi room, lighting control, and networking systems: Crestron, Control4, Savant, Lutron, B&W, Cisco, Middle Atlantic, Future Automation etc.
- A strong background and understanding in IT, and networking topology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English
My client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to go above and beyond when needed, to meet deadlines and for the success of the project.
If you’re interested in hearing more about the role- apply asap and i’ll be in touch!