Webcast Producer – London
About the job
Prospero have an exciting opportunity for a Webcast Producer, based in the heart of London, working for a top financial institution. The successful Webcast Producer, will be joining an experienced team and working on a range Multimedia projects.
The Webcast producer will be expected to coordinate webcast production, integration and packaging of rich media content and troubleshooting streaming audio and video.
- Proven experience within the corporate streaming field.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and engineering for Webcast production hardware and software.
- Degree or equivalent experience in film, video or related field is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of streaming media technologies, CODECs, servers and multicast technologies. Knowledge of video compression technologies also essential.
- Experience of the latest digital media, compression and transmission technologies.
- Possess basic video editing skills using common editing tools (Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Familiarity with common video formats (Microsoft Windows Media, Apple Quicktime, .mp4, Flash, etc.)
- Experience of using Content Management Systems, Accordent or other relevant Webcast/Video based software applications.
- Provides technical support for aspects of live and on demand webcasting and video production services.
- Works with clients to troubleshoot issues, test services, and manage expectations
- Based in the heart of London
- Excellent salary and package
- Working for top financial firm
- Permanent contract
- ASAP Start
This is an exciting role, based in the heart of London, with plenty of opportunity for growth and development. Our client offer excellent career progression and the chance to work with amazing technology and varied interesting productions.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to this advert with an updated cv.